Thursday, May 6, 2010
Felicity: international graphic competition - Venice
Change your city, change your life
The primary objective of this project is to promote a debate around the basic theme of life in the community and how improvements can be made. The International competition of graphic design is an opportunity for graphic artists from all over the world to express, manifest, symbolize and imagine solutions for a better city capable of improving the lifestyle of its inhabitants.
• Integration of different cultures and religions
• Citizen needs: Youth, Disabled, Children, the Aged, Outcasts...
• Technological innovations
• The Community as protagonist
• Interaction between urban areas and nature
For more information: http://www.felicityproject.it